1) Keep minor endocrine diseases under control. Some people let minor or controllable diseases of the endocrine system go untreated. These diseases can develop into something much bigger if untreated or unnoticed. Diabetes should be given attention on a daily basis. It is recommended that you take special note and precaution to endocrine disorders.
2) Know your family history. Knowledge of your family history is a powerful tool to have. It is especially useful when you get into your twenties. Many endocrine disorders develop in people over twenty except type I diabetes. Knowing your family history can help you learn the precautions, and you can often prevent an endocrine disorder through lifestyle changes.
3) Eat a healthy diet. It is always very important to eat a healthy and well balanced diet every single day. Not eating healthy can lead to type II diabetes (an endocrine disorder), and type II diabetes can later lead to blindness and kidney failure (a serious endocrine disorder). It is recommended that you talk to your doctor if you need help developing and staying on a healthy diet.
4) Minimize stress in your life. Having a lot of stress in your life can cause the overproduction of hormones. This can lead to the failure or malfunction of many endocrine organs. It is recommended that you get plenty of exercise. Allow six to eight hours of sleep per night in order to reduce stress and keep hormones balanced.
5) Stay in touch with your doctor. You should especially stay in close contact with a Denver endocrinologist if you consider yourself to be a high risk for diabetes and other diseases. Your endocrinologist can run tests, help you assess the disorders you are more at risk for and help you keep your chances of getting these disorders low. Ask your medical doctor about a referral to an endocrine specialist if you feel you are in need of one.
excellent points altogether, you just gained a emblem new reader. What may you recommend about your publish that you just made some days ago? Any sure?