The Leading Provider of Chiropractic Neurology and Functional Medicine in Colorado…
We combine and evaluate the metabolic system, immune system and Chiropractic Neurology, to get you a specific nutritional and brain-based solutions that does not rely on the use of drugs or surgery to improve your body’s function.
Navigating the healthcare system can feel like driving without a road map. However, Integrated Health Systems doesn’t rely solely on the past medical opinions of others to guide treatment.
Instead, we start from the beginning, working with patients to get a good picture of their medical history before embarking on the road to lasting well-being.
Are you currently…
- Frustrated with having a label?
- Unhappy with the diagnosis from your doctor?
- Not sure surgery is the best option for you?
- Frustrated with doctors who don’t listen?
- Tired of drugs that mask symptoms without addressing the cause?
- Uncertain of where to go or what to do next?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you may be a good candidate for our comprehensive services at Integrated Health Systems.
We’re here to provide comprehensive, Functional Medicine and brain-based solutions for you to take charge of your health.
Our focus is to bring together all aspects of a person health to determine the best way to get the achieved results. We do it for our current patients everyday and we can do the same for you.
We work with only those people who are serious about getting well and taking the steps necessary to make it happen. We do not work with those who have a “quick fix” mentality. Not everyone is a good candidate for care…the following is to give you a good idea if we’re a good fit to work together.
Our patients are those struggling with not knowing what else to do, where else to go and who else to talk to about their health condition. Usually they’ve been told by someone, “We’ll just wait to see what happens.”
Most of our patients come to see us because they’re frustrated and discouraged. We have had several patients come in to our office and say things like, “I’m so discouraged with the medical system” or “I’m frustrated because I’ve been to this doctor, this acupuncturist, this massage therapist, this chiropractor, but nothing is working and I don’t know what else to do.”
If we had to describe most of our patients, they would be: women, men, children and infants, who are…
- Really tired of being placed on prescription drugs all the time.
- Have been told they need surgery, but felt there was another way.
- Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
- Disillusioned by traditional medicine and want to get to the root problem of their condition.
- Frustrated with having symptoms when all of their tests are normal.
- Do not understand why they have to take medications that make them feel worse and wondering if there are other treatments without masking symptoms.
Most of our patients have said or have struggled with…
- I’ve been everywhere…no one knows what’s wrong with me…all my tests are negative, but I am still having problems.
- I am taking so many supplements and vitamins and I am still having problems.
- I’ve had a lot of tests ran and nobody has been able to help me.
- Why do I have to take these medications…they make me feel worse. Isn’t there a safer alternative that isn’t covering up the symptoms?
- My Doctor says I need surgery, but I want another option.
- My blood tests are normal, so why do I still have these symptoms and still feel horrible?
- Why do I still have back pain? The doctor said the MRI of my lower back is negative. I don’t understand what could be causing this.
If this sounds familiar, we may be a good fit to work together.
At Integrated Health, our focus is to uncover ALL of the reasons behind your condition and to restore function successfully.
Our patients care about their health and not just being symptom free. They are looking to correct a problem or condition and have the results be long-lasting.
We dig in and find the core element of your condition or problem by looking at the brain-body connection (see how we work for more information).
We have extensive experience working with those patients who have: Learning Disorders, Autism, ADD/ADHD, Seizures, Strokes, Movement Disorders, Dizziness, Chronic Fatigue, Endocrine issues (such as Thyroid Dysfunction and Diabetes), and Autoimmune disorders (such as Hashimoto’s and Multiple Sclerosis).
We work with patients who suffer from Male or Female Hormonal Disorders such as: PCOS, low libido, erectile dysfunction, low testosterone (andropause), menstrual disorders, menopause, infertility, etc… (see conditions we’ve helped for more information).